Monday, August 10, 2009

My first jewelry attempts!!

Okay so anyone that knows me knows that I have had a stock pile of beads and things for the longest time - well thanks to my friend Tammy I'm finally using them. I never used them because I wasn't sure that I could make anything half-way decent, but luckily I think they turned out pretty good!


This one my mom had to help me with because I don't know how to crochet ... So Thanks MOM!



5 comments:

Mashaide said...

You did a really good job! Looks professional, something you would buy in the store. Awesome!

The Perry family said...

Those turned out soooo good! I love them. let s see more of that action!

Dacia said...

Wow, they're cute! Great job!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Those are AMAZING and when you going to make me something :) Glad to see you back in Blogger world and now in the facebook world as well! You have talent girl, you have talent!

Anita &; Mike Miller said...

They are beautiful. I like them!