Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Olayan Family Photo Shoot
-compliments of Sarah Robinson-

I realized this time that Jai and I
don't have any pictures of the two of us
so here you go...




Our cute little family




The Kids


The Girls


The Boys

7 comments:

Mashaide said...

I Love them! It's so nice to see pictures of the whole family. You are all so beautiful!

Dacia said...

How dang cute are those!!!

The Perry family said...

That is a cute little family! Miss you guys, but glad to see that you're still as cute as ever:)!

Amanda said...

Awww...your fam is too cute. Your kids definitely look like siblings. Adorable!

Studio Gal Shannon said...

Totally fun. Man, seems like you guys just got married and you have 3 kids. I can't believe how big they look.

Anita &; Mike Miller said...

All of the pictures are beautiful! I can hardly wait to save them on my computer. All is going here. 8 baby chicks and the seeds are coming up in the garden. Still don't know when Cheri's surgery will be. I love and miss all of you!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Glad you posted them and thanks for letting me capture all your cute little faces on digital film! I had so much fun hanging with you guys and can't wait to come up with another excuse to get up there. I need to post the pictures from my trip ASAP!!!